BIM modelers and BIM leadsfor 6 months ~ 1 year + project in New York State
As a fast growing company, IQsystem is always looking to expand its pool of talents. We are currently hiring. If you are looking for a vibrant and fun environment, always working on cutting edge technology, join our team!
One or more years' experience with 3D BIM Modeling; AutoCAD Fabrication CADmep, or AutoCAD Revit MEP, Navisworks/ Navisworks Manage and AutoCAD ReCap. Experience with modeling semiconductor facilities is a plus.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Must have an A.A. degree in Architecture/Engineering/ Construction Management or related field
- Must have Computer Graphics Design A.A degree
- Equivalent years of experience may be substituted, Autodesk products preferred
- 2+ years' experience in the design or commercial construction industry preferred
- Semiconductor Basebuild and Tool Install experience is a plus.
Responsibilities could include but are not limited to:
- Must be able to read construction documents and build 3D information from them
- Understand the sequencing of construction projects as well as MEP, Architectural and Structural engineering disciplines
- Strong working knowledge of and understanding of spatial relations
- Ability to draft over engineered 2D drawings with Auto Cad MEP / Revit
- Incorporating Design-Intent Models, contract documents and specifications, and the Project Team's requests and expectations into visual detailing model that represents the intended MEP installation for the building
- Understanding and interpreting architectural and structural details as they affect the MEP installations
- Identifying interferences with the architectural structural and other MEP elements
- Generating contract and internal company deliverables from model. These deliverables could include clash reports, tagging, dimensioning, and generating fabrication spools and tickets
- Develop construction models for scope clarification, operations planning and production
- Enforce (and possibly help design and develop) modeling protocol and standards
- Facilitate model coordination of scans and field measurements
- Work directly with the project team to incorporate field changes, scans and RFIs into the model
- Involved with the coordination process of building systems on-site, including Mechanical and Electrical trades.
- Ability to work towards a deadline and meet client demands
- Strong communication skills- written and verbal
- Must work well with others
- Ability to cooperate with people from other cultures
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Maintain positive attitude
- Enjoy working
- Willingness to be given instruction and follow through with execution
- Ability to possibly work remotely over the web
- Ability to travel/take on temporary assignments across the nation or world.
- Must be able to pass drug tests and security clearances.
- Must have vaild USA work permit
Send resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include:Cover letter
Resume or CV
Electronic sample of 3D work